4/14/2008

Baby it's COLD outside!

So it's April 15th and it's SO cold out that Matthew's baseball game was cancelled (well, postponed) tonight! What's up with THAT?!?!?! Poor kid - he was in full uniform at 5PM - ready to go. He was SO disappointed.

I also made my follow up appointment with a Urologist today. I was completely annoyed to learn that I had to go BACK to the hospital to pick up the CT Scan results. Hellooo... isn't this 2008? I kinda figured they would have some high tech way of transferring that kind of information from the hospital to the doctor. I'm pretty sure they do - I'm pretty sure they are a customer of my employer's so all that should be electronic. Oh well ... my Mom very sweetly offered to drive me down there and go with me which was really nice and made me feel good. I totally hate hospitals. Gives me the willies.

Tonight is PaperTrey Ink's release party! I need to cruise on over and see what's going on ... they always have cute stuff!

Maybe tomorrow I will stamp something ... maybe. And maybe I'll take pictures AND post them! I know you're super excited, huh? (I say "you" because I know there is only ONE person reading this - hehe)! Thanks Erin!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I denounce having to wait another day for photos.

hugs,
e