8/10/2008

6 Weeks ... not exactly a vacation though!

Well - I've been off work for almost 3 weeks. I'm recovering from a hysterectomy. Yuck! BUT, I know I'll feel tons better once I recover fully. I go back to work on September 2nd. I wish I could say I'm enjoying my time off but it's been kind of rough. I am getting better every week though - I just wish it was FASTER so maybe I COULD enjoy some of my "time off"! Matthew and Mikey go back to school tomorrow (SO early!) so at least I'll get to go have lunch with them before I go back to prison ... I mean, work! haha! Hopefully I'll get a couple of pictures tommorrow morning ... it's a BIG step for Mikey. He starts Kindergarten and goes to the "Big" school! He's excited and a little apprehensive. Luckily his BEST buddy, Joey, is in his class! How awesome is that! He was so excited and so was Joey. I went to "Sneak a Peek" last Thursday and saw that Joey and Mikey are sitting at the SAME table! I said to his Mom "Should we tell the teacher?" and she said "Nah, she'll figure it out soon enough"! haha!

0 comments: