4/13/2008

ER

Friday landed me in the ER. Apparently I have a Kidney Stone. WORST pain of my life ... no lie. I was literally crawling the floor in pain. I tried to convince myself the pain would pass for about an hour and half and pretty much gave in when I started puking. I was out of my mind in pain. So off we went ... Poppy came over to watch the boys, Mom and Scott went with me. The 4mm stone was found on CT. They gave me heavy duty drugs for pain and fluids as well and after a few hours sent me along my way with a scrip for pain meds and a lovely little strainer to "catch" the stone in once it passes (it's Sunday ... no sign of it yet). I'm really glad it happened Friday and NOT at Six Flags the day before!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I denounce kidney stones.

I've drank tons of water sense you told me this.