4/13/2008

Spring Break at Six Flags

This past week was Spring Break for my kids. So Scott and I took Thursday and Friday off and took them to Six Flags Over Georgia on Thursday. This was their first time at ANY amusement park so they were very excited! We had a blast despite the fact that the park was SUPER crowded. We thought Mikey might be a little scared of the bigger coasters but he LOVED them! I wish I had photos to share but, as usual, we failed to really take any. I'll try to get better about that. I was surprised Mikey was big enough to go on the Scream Machine AND the Mind Bender. We didn't have time for the Mind Bender but DID go on the Scream Machine ... Mikey and Matthew LOVED it! We also rode the Mine Train, Sky Buckets, Log Ride (got soaked) and the kids did all the kid rides too. It was a perfect day...

0 comments: