4/22/2008

Surgery Tomorrow - Bye Bye Stoney!



Ya jerk! Stoney will be removed from my body tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. Good riddance!

So I explained to the boys at bedtime that I would not be here in the AM when they woke up. Matthew (my stoic child) was just "Oh, ok Mommy". Mikey (not so stoic) had many questions. "They gonna get that stone out Mommy"? "Will they just dig it out"? I told him yes and that the doctor would be really gentle and it would be OK. He thought about it for a minute and then in a really small voice said "I feel really bad for you Mommy". Awwwwww! Of course, I told him I wouldn't feel a thing and I wasn't scared and the doctor was super smart. Also that I would be home when he got home from school. Mikey - my little mush!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TJ....he is so cute! I hope you are feeling better. I see that they got the stone but left the little one???? Ugh...sounds dumb, but I'm sure they have their reasons. I don't want to call you bc you might be sleeping. I love you and I am thinking of you. Love, Tiph