8/16/2008

The Hills New Season!

Ok - yes, I realize I'm a TOTAL dork and I'm probably much too old to be into this but I LOVE "The Hills" on MTV. I'm so excited about the season premier THIS Monday! (See, told you I'm a dork!)

I'm totally OVER Lo ... I hate how she's coming between Lauren and Audrina. I don't know why she has to act like such a bitch all the time. It bugs me. Hopefully Audrina stays away from Justin Bobby this season - he's a total whore and a train wreck and Audrina is SUCH a sweet girl; she could do SO much better. I hope to see LESS of Heidi and Spencer - I HATE Spencer and I think Heidi is just stupid. I'm sick of their antics and their relationship is just retarded. Of course, I love Lauren ... I hope she finds a sweetie this season. That poor girl has the WORST luck with guys! And I hope her friends start treating her better too. Oh, and I really like Whitney ... I'm not sure if she'll be on this season or not but I hope so. She's a really good friend to Lauren and has never done anything shady. I do like Brody too ... as long as he's just a friend. He's a BAD boyfriend but a good boy friend - make sense?

Oh, and I always look forward to the music they play on the Hills too ... they always have great music!

And for anybody out there who says "it's not real" ... just know that I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and say "lalalalalalala" to drown you out. Just because I'm 38 doesn't mean I can't have make believe! So there!

So Monday night at 10AM I'll be sitting on my sofa with a bowl of popcorn and the phone on silent so I can enjoy my guilty pleasure! Cheers!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Well you KNOW I'll watch it! I'm gonna watch the HECK out of it!

Love The Hills.