8/15/2008

Sour Patch Erin

Today there was a box in my mailbox ...



When Matthew brought me the box I thought it was a bomb ... but then saw it was from my good friend Erin and she would never send me a bomb so I opened it...

And this is what I found! OK - you have to understand the backstory on this. Erin is the NICEST person ever. Don't get me wrong - she DOES get mad but then she gets over it super fast. This Sourpatch Kid commercial totally reminds me of Erin and I told her so ... and she agreed. I think they must have studied Erin for a while and then used that to create the girl in the commercial. Seriously! So she MADE me my own little Sourpatch Kid - with the pigtail cut off and everything! I love it! Thank you Erin ... oh, and if you want to check out Erin's Etsy Store click HERE. It's new and she only has a few things (just opened today) but she'll be adding more stuff soon! Erin has been sewing a lot lately and creating some really cute things and she is ALWAYS making super cute cards too! So go check it out! You can also check out Erin's Crafting blog by clicking HERE. Erin has had her card designs published a GAZILLION times and she is also on the Eat Cake Graphics Design Team. I love her fun, quirky style - you will too!

5 comments:

Dorinda said...

COOL!!!! awesome Erin and TJ!!

Erin said...

So glad you like her!

Novell said...

Yay! You got a blog!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Trace! I didn't know you had a blog! What a cute doll Erin sent you! And look at your big boys going to school. Awwwwwwwwww.

Scared of Spiders said...

That is absolutely the cutest thing ever! I love that commercial and just reading that story makes me love your friend! That was a really, really sweet thing to do!